- Pray that God would continue to lead and give us direction in our ministry here. We want it to be a mission that honors God in everything. We want it to be a ministry that accomplishes, through the power of God, more than we can imagine.
- Pray for our friends battling addiction, that God would use their struggles to make an eternal difference in their lives.
- Pray for the teaching at our Bible studies, that we would speak what God wants spoken there.
- Pray for our kids. Pray that God would use this time in their lives to give them a sense of just how big the world is and how much work there is to be done for God’s glory.
- Pray especially for Mickey and Brianna, Pierce, Clint, Kate, and Meg, our five oldest children who are “adulting”, that they would make wise decisions in their lives.
- Pray for Jodi and I, that God would guard our relationship, give us wisdom, and big, willing hearts.
- Pray for safety for our family and friends here in Guatemala. Sometimes Guatemala is a rough place to live.